Wednesday, July 27, 2011

School year angst

I am excited for the next school year, not only because I am so poor but also, because I am going to have some fun classes. Now, the title of the Blog is clearly Angst, meanin' that I am worried, which is totally because I accidentally took the same class over and didnt even get as good or better of a grade as the one attempt I had made on it in the Spring of 2011 semester at Idaho State. I am also kind of worried because my Credit hours is only up to 60 after this summer course if I can squeak out a D in my NTD class... which seems weird because I did good on all the assignments like usually but I didnt take the first 2 exams due to forgetting which days they were on and the starting times... Totally bummed about that. So Now, I am hoping that I can get like a 84 or higher on my final project, which I did do B work on, but not too sure if I will get it since I think the grade is going to be one that makes or breaks me and I know I didnt deserve to retake a class on accident and do worse only to miss the first 2 major exams and then kind of squeak by the class's final and then to hope to get lucky on the final project. Though I dont think I am doing work that is not good enough to earn a degree at all, just that I am worried that this is going to be on my credits. Kind of embarrassing. Anyhow, I have lost about 80 pounds and have actually been having women look at me in not totally bored mode anymore, but I really cant imagine what the deal ever was that I was so awful to look at, so it is going just as slow as ever in the whole have fun look for the one department. I am still without a job, so I hope to get one soon. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment