Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daily Schedules, hopes, and goals

I am having fun and wanted to write as I finished my History test this morning so that's why I am up so early. This is the first time this week I am not going to Golds to do cardio, but I really can't. I have to go thru all the History 118 material and take a quiz and it will be hard because I didn't go to class on Tuesday and the test closes by 4 or 5PM this evening. I am doing pretty good in the class and have been going over the information on the other chapters but not for this one. I also played some World of Warcraft yesterday and I leveled up on it. I have an English movie review paper due on the 18th or 19th of Februaruy so I have to get going on some important things here soon and I do not want to end up with another B average semester. I had a Teacher last Semester who was so spiteful that he gave me a C+ on my final grade. I am going to make sure that the teachers at my Division 2 school have no excuse, and have to give me a grade that will help me make it to Medical School in the future. I am also making some seriousness in my life so I can meet people who are motivated to get things done as opposed to have things handed to them types. I guess I wont be seeing any of the people I have tried to get a response from..! Everyone wrote me back asking what I was talking about or just apologizing, I want structure, always have. I dont know what to expect but I know what to demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment